Thursday, June 14, 2012

PROBAR Fruition

This spring, my son took his first swimming lessons, and he did pretty well.  He never let go of the wall or the teacher, and certainly wouldn't put his face in the water, but he didn't cry after the first class or two, so I'll call that a success. 

However, once our pool opened and he realized that he can actually float with his water wings on, the kid's been LOVING going to the pool and swimming by himself.


All that swimming effort takes a lot out of him and makes him absolutely ravenous.  So when we go to the pool, I grab a few PROBAR Fruition bars for a snack and it keeps him (and us) going for quite a while.



With healthy, natural ingredients, I feel good about giving these bars to him.  They combine dates, cashews, chia seeds, and fruit with other natural ingredients to create a delicious, gluten-free snack. 

What you don't see is that right after posing for this picture, I asked him nicely if he would mind switching flavors with me.  I love the blueberry flavor, and he was happy to oblige and eat the cherry one.  What a guy!

You can buy PROBAR Fruition bars online and get a 40% discount by using the code BLOGGER.  Sweet deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment